Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs

Academic Support 

Academic Support 

Outside of the Classroom, We've Got You Covered

We realize not every student is on the same academic road or will confront identical challenges. But wherever your educational path may lead you at UC Riverside, we're confident we've assembled the resources and departments within Student Affairs to provide assistance.

The Financial Aid website will explain the application process, how eligibility is determined and what types of aid you may be eligible to collect. Or better yet, visit the Highlander One-Stop Shop housing the offices of Financial Aid, Undergraduate Recruitment, Undergraduate Admissions, the Registrar, and Student Business Services on the ground floor of the Student Services Building.

Academic and admissions records, as well as various campus forms, are all found at the Office of the Registrar. The Registrar also oversees the GROWL online registration system.

Student Special Services ensures that students with disabilities have equal access to educational programs and that military veterans obtain all of the educational benefits they've proudly earned.

Highlander Orientation, Highlander Orientation for Transfers and First Year Success Series are all designed to guide new UCR students through the unexpected challenges of their first year.

The International Student Resource Center has peer advisors to offer advice on non-immigrant visa matters and to ease the cultural and academic adjustment for foreign students.

More Resources

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Division of Student Affairs
2108 Hinderaker Hall

Tel: 951-827-4641
Fax: 951-827-2248